Other friends and neighbors showed up at the spread just south of Fairfield to lend a hand, and after a few busy hours the day’s work was done and everyone sat down to enjoy a real “Texican” feast, complete with ground pork enchiladas, home made refried beans, taco fixins and guacamole.
- FX Energy Provides Operations Update
- Four Madison Formation Wells Approved In Pondera County
- Geology Firm With Office In Fairfield Working With Glacier County Oil & Gas Lease Owner
- Geologist Responds To Fracking Presentation; Urges Understanding Facts, Not Hype
- Challenges Face Central Montana’s Heath Oil Play
montanaoilreport on Geology Firm With Office In Fa… Casey on Geology Firm With Office In Fa… Kcassutt on Geological Society Has Present… Cassie @ Drill Rigs on Publisher Joins Petroleum Geol… montanaoilreport on Samson Oil & Gas Offers Up…